February Holiday Camps – 14th – 18th
*PLEASE ONLY BOOK ONE CHILD AT A TIME*
*Apologies our system is due an update soon! Please only book one child at a time when booking and do not add extras places on the payment screen as we wont be able to collect details for your second child*
PLEASE CONTACT: email@example.com for more information
Based at Three Hills Sports Park, this multi-sports camp will continue to align with government guidelines ensuring plans and policies are in place to give you peace of mind. We will continue to keep all children and staff safe, while enabling everyone to have a great time at our camps.
- We are going to accept weeklong and day bookings for this camp.
- We are going to have children spilt into age appropriate groups and try to remain with a bubble type system. Children will be placed into bubbles in order to reduce the risk to children and parents from a positive case.
- Children will have limited interaction with other bubbles on site and will have their own designated spaces. This will be for both activities and lunch breaks to minimise contact.
- Our activities will be multisport based offering children a wide range of activities in line with guidelines outlined by specific national sporting governing bodies.
- Sports will include Multisport including both individual and Team Sports & Racquet Sports: Including volleyball, handball, basketball, dodgeball, rounders, netball, hockey, cricket and football alongside a variety of racquet sports such as badminton and pickleball. We will also have Dance, Golf, Athletics and sports like ultimate Frizbee on offer alongside lots of fun challenges suitable for all.
- Your children will also see new fun games introduced such as memory and problem-solving games, quizzes, scavenger hunts and some art and craft activities. Please be assured that we will be following government guidelines on all types of games that children are deemed safe to play.
- We will use the main indoor space (sports hall) at Three Hills Sports Park.
Equipment Cleaning, Social Distancing, PPE & Hand Washing/Sanitising
- We will be using equipment throughout the camp following government guidelines in terms of usage. We will also be wiping down equipment at the end of the camp day.
- We will be planning to allow for social distancing and designing activities where children are able to socially distance themselves from others throughout the day. We will be asking children to keep their distance in smaller spaces and during breaks & lunch.
Checking for symptoms of Coronavirus
- If a participant or someone from their household is displaying symptoms of Coronavirus, we will NOT be allowing them to access the camp until they have self-isolated for the correct period of time or they have met testing requirements.
- Staff will be monitoring children throughout the camp and if anyone is showing signs of Coronavirus, we have an isolation protocol that we will follow.
What to bring
We are advising all parents to bring children prepared with the following:
- We will be encouraging children and staff to regularly wash their hands but will also have access to hand sanitiser throughout the day. Children are able to bring their own sanitiser if they wish.
- A refillable water bottle (please ensure you bring enough for the day). However, we will have bottled water available from our designated coaches if required in emergencies.
- Waterproof jacket, appropriate clothing & footwear.
- Any medication & completed medical and consent forms.
When booking online, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the code of conduct. By completing the booking, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in the code of conduct.
20 in stock